Sunday, August 14, 2005

Natural Consequences

Some of you, my dear readers, may be wondering why the title "Natural Consequences" for my blog. Well, when pondering all the mistakes I've made in my natural, sinful self, the common denominators are the consequences I've endured. Every lousy little mistake comes with its natural sting. So the title "Natural Consequences" seems very appropriate to me.

Thanks to the grace of God and His forgiveness I'll avoid the ultimate "natural consequence" (and you can as well, if you repent and trust in Jesus), but I'm hoping my pain can be your gain.

Like a mother who tries to keep her child from the mistakes she herself made, I'm here to offer the only thing I can, hard-learned lessons.

And no, it's not smart to run with scissors. Here, sweetie, look at this scar!

0 comments: