Sunday, March 25, 2007

Now scientists create a sheep that's 15% human

The Mail, a British online newspaper reports in Now scientists create a sheep that's 15% human that "Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs.

The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells..."

Not clear at this time is whether the U.S. is offering them immigration amnesty and an H1B Visa, but Bill Gates has offered to underwrite their travel to the U.S. and has offered 15% of each sheep an engineering job with his firm.

Also not clear is whether the U.S. public school system will feel compelled to offer Bah-lingual education.

Story developing...

4 comments:

Scorebored said...

Well, this all makes perfect sense, doesn't it? After all, most Americans I know are about 85% sheep already. They follow any hireling while rejecting the one true Shepherd.

"Bah lingual." Oh, good one, Laurel!

Laurel1861 said...

The 85% sheep figure seems about right to me, for Americans seem all to prone to wander off of the true path and into danger. That's where the rod and the staff of the true Shepherd should come in, but don't. Instead sheeple follow the hireling, as you describe, into the deepest pit of all.

Regarding "bah-lingual education", I think my alma mater is offering a certificate in it, which will become mandatory once the grand old State of California gets wind of the "need" and figures it can pump a few more pennies out of the teacher's pocket.

I despair for my people, even as I laugh.

God bless,
Laurel

...My Brothers' Keeper said...

Human sheep, lemming-people, monkey-men with more rights than their handlers. Am I dreaming?

Laurel1861 said...

How I wish you were...how I wish we all were...

God bless,
Laurel