Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You Heard it Here First...

In his press conference this morning, our President spoke very clearly about the issue of homosexuality in the military, that is, spoke clearly after stammering a few times and seeming very uncomfortable, that he"...will not be rendering judgment about individual orientation. I do believe that don't ask, don't tell is good policy."

And while I don't have the exact quote, at another point he said something about the decisions of the Supreme Court being "the law of the land" now.

Well, at least I only voted for him once...

4 comments:

ehud would said...

Hey Laurel,

I saw on your profile that you really liked "Show of Hands". If so, allow me to recomend Dougie Maclean-- his song "Caledonia" is about as good as it gets:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpSg78s684

Laurel1861 said...

Nice music, Ehud...sweet and sad...

Looked for it on iTunes, but they didn't have it. Will have to search otherwhere...

God bless,
Laurel

...My Brothers' Keeper said...

Ah, President Bush. His hypocrisy knows no bounds. I've never before seen a coin spin so quickly.

The only thing America has gained from that man is the knowlege of what happens when you give a 10-year-old an army.

Laurel1861 said...

You wouldn't be commenting on HRH's maturity level, would you? Hmmm?

LOL, if it wasn't so sad...
Laurel